Know every bit of your network
Trace the origin of security attacks
Manage compliance with
your eyes closed
Detect anomalies in real-time
Protect your data- it’s child’s play
EventLog Analyzer is an IT Compliance Log Management Software for SIEM
- Over 70 out-of-the-box event correlation rules for proactive threat management.
- Pinpoints breach attempts, insider threats, policy violations, and more without any manual intervention.
- Flexible drag-and-drop correlation rule builder allows users to define attack patterns therefore facilitating proactive security threat mitigation.
- Includes out-of-the-box reports that help meeting the stringent requirements of regulatory mandates such as HIPAA. GLBA. PCI DSS. SOX. FISMA. ISO 27001, and more.
- Create custom reports to adapt and comply to the developing regulatory acts of the present and future.
- Collects logs from heterogeneous sources such as Windows servers and workstations, Linux and Unix systems, network devices, applications, threat intelligence solutions, vulnerability scanners and more at a centralized location.
- Deciphers any log data regardless of the source and log format with its custom log parser.
- Supports both agentless and agent based log collection methods.
- Centrally track all changes and get real time alerts when files and folders are created, accessed, viewed, deleted, modified, and renamed.
- Get a complete audit trail that answers the ‘what, when, where and how’ of all the changes that happen to files and folders in real time.
- Collects and analyzes all activities of privileged users.
- Get detailed report with logon and logoff activity information of privileged users.
- Get precise user access information such as which user performed the action, what was the result of the action, on which server it happened and track down the user workstation from which the action was triggered.
- Searches cover more than just the routine options and enable quick detection of network anomalies, abnormal user activities, system or applications errors, security incidents, and more.
- Conduct a search using Wild-cards. Phrases. Boolean operators, Grouped searches and Range searches .
- Get real-time SMS and email alerts whenever a network anomaly occurs. You can even run a script to remediate the alert condition.
- 500+ predefined alert criteria across Windows, Unix/Linux, application, and network device infrastructure increases operational efficiency by eliminating the need to set alert profiles for known indicators of compromises.
- Easily drill down to the raw log data and conduct a root cause analysis to find out the exact log entry that caused security incidents.
- Various search options enable you to generate forensic reports from both the raw and formatted logs
- Automatically archives all machine generated logs, system logs, device logs application logs to a centralized repository.
- Encrypts the event log archive files to ensure the log data is secured for future forensic analysis, compliance and internal audits.